I am a second year Ph.D. student in the Department of Computer Science at Oakland University advised by Dr.Steven Wilson and I'm part of the OaklandNLP Lab. Prior to joining OU, I graduated with a masters degree in Computer Science from Grand Valley State University.
My research interests broadly include natural language processing, machine learning, computational social sciences and understanding narratives on social media. I’m also interested in studying human behavior and how it affects natural language in everyday life.
- Natural Language Processing
- Computational Linguistics
- Narrative Understanding
- Machine Learning
- PhD in Computer Science, 2021-
- Masters in Computer Information Systems, 2018
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communications, 2016